Monday 29 June 2009

Air trails and Bails

The other day I got a text from the guys saying that there's going to be a trails seshin that day. The worst part was that I received the notice while I was at work and I didn't get off work till 7pm that day. Doh!

So I show up at the trails as soon as I get off work and like always there's new add-on's to the trails, so I was stoked. To make things even better there where still a few people ripping the trails and there where smokies on the grill.

Anyway Luke was still shredding as usual and I wanted to get a photo of him doing this trick (see below). So I set up all my gear and Luke throws down a couple runs before the smokies finished up and everyone basically chilled for a bit until the food was gone and then Ruke was back at it again ripping the trails.


Since there had been a lot of work going on at the trails that day the trails where running pretty smooth. It was the first day of riding since the first tranny on the big line was rebuilt a bit higher and steeper, so the speed was there for anyone who wanted to pop high off the dirt jumps.


All of a sudden out of no where Luke decided to gap the 4th jump on the big line straight instead of hipping it into the wall ride which was pretty rad. It was the first time I had seen that line hit this season. After a short while a seshin was started, Dave and Luke where both seshing the 4th jump into the hip jump and pulling all types of tricks.


Dave was throwing down some of his famous moto whips and a few tobogans, and Luke opened the bag of tricks with some Superman's, Inverts and No footed can's. I good seshin was had and a new line was open again for the season. Can't wait too see whats in store next.

No comments: